Our Air Quality, Dust and Odour team provides technically robust and commercially driven assessments and advice to our clients. All our air quality specialists are experienced professionals and members of the Institute of Air Quality Management and Institution of Environmental Sciences. Our staff engage with the development and collaborate with the project team, stakeholders and regulators throughout the project to ensure a project specific solution which is commercially viable and robust.
We work with our clients to provide a full life cycle solution for any project, advising them at every stage of their project process, from constraints and feasibility through to planning or environmental permit determination. Our advice is targeted to our clients to support them with a wide range of small to large scale projects. Our relationships with local authorities and regulators benefit our clients through the consultation process, and in the delivery of their projects.
We are experienced in Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), planning applications, Environmental Permit applications, construction and operational monitoring and advice. Providing advice and support on mixed-use developments, including commercial and residential schemes; industrial and waste facilities; sewage treatment works, large scale urban regeneration schemes; highways schemes; and mining and renewable energy projects.
We have a range of skills and can deliver the following services:
- Constraints and feasibility advice
- Air quality, odour and dust monitoring
- Air quality, odour and dust assessments
- Air quality and odour dispersion modelling
- Road traffic and industrial emissions assessments
- Emissions mitigation, damage cost assessments and air quality neutral assessments
- Dust and Odour Management plans
- Assessments for standalone planning applications, EIA, Environmental Permitting, compliance and feasibility