Staffordshire Council Pension Fund
This existing 1869 built building started life as a Masonic Hall. In the 1920s it was converted into a cinema. Now the building is primarily a block facing New Street with retail units, whilst the auditorium has been mothballed.
The redevelopment plan is to install new mezzanine floors in the existing auditorium space and extend upwards with the addition of two new floors. All whilst retaining the listed external structural elevations.
BWB have been employed as C&S Engineers for this project directly by the client.