COVID-19 - BUSINESS CONTINUITY AT BWB
18 March 2020
As the Covid-19 virus continues to spread, we wanted to reassure you that the wellbeing of our People, our Clients and our fellow professionals is BWB’s first priority. To this end, we are committed to following Government advice, whilst providing our ongoing service on your projects.
We are holding daily senior management meetings to continually review both our approach and our Business Continuty Plan. We are confident that we have the procedures and infrastructure in place to rapidly adapt to the evolving situation, so that we can continue providing the high quality service you expect.
Our internal policies and support services are comprehensive and ensure our staff have the latest advice on travel, hygiene, meeting attendance and social distancing to minimise risks to all. We have taken sensible steps to support and encourage our employees in working effectively from home by enhancing our already robust remote access systems. Furthermore, we have taken steps to ensure and validate that we have sufficient VPN bandwidth and technical software functionality to enable our staff to deliver their work remotely.
- Our conference and video call facilities enable us to dial into meetings with Clients & consultant teams. We can also host meetings, if this is helpful.
- We are still willing to attend key meetings in person if technological solutions are considered inappropriate and social distancing advice is followed.
- Our internal messaging systems allow our teams to communicate efficiently with each other when working remotely.
- Our experienced in-house Health & Safety and I.T. staff are providing specialist advice and remote support to those working from home.
- Our offices remain open, with enhanced daily cleaning regimes. Anti-viral, high alcohol hand sanitizers and wipes are available in all locations.
BWB employs over 250 highly skilled people throughout the UK and we have sufficient resiliance across our technical disciplines to ensure continuous service on your projects in the event that some of our people become unwell.
Our thoughts are very much with those who have been and continue to be affected by this virus. We are committed to playing our part in minimising the future public health and economic implications of this outbreak and look forward to working closely with you to achieve this.